10 years ago
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Quick update
Last weekend our little family was able to go to the Utah Jazz game with MaCade's work. We were in a suite and I thought it wouldn't be too loud for our little Emry, but unfortunately it was louder than I thought. So we put some cotton in her ears and she was happy as could be. It was a great game at least what I saw of it anyways!
This week I was making dinner and turned around to find Emry trying to sit up in her bouncer. She about tipped over so I have decided she has out grown it. Then this morning I actually got ready on time and so I snapped a quick picture of Emry at 16 weeks. She is such a doll and we are so ecxited to celebrate Christmas as a little family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad I got to see that cute little bug of yours. She is a dollie. Please come stay at our house soon so we can play and get to know her better! :)
How adorable. She has the cutest clothes!
So glad that cotton worked like a charm! Thanks for coming to visit us - we had a blast as always. Amelia loves it when her buddy Emry comes to play.
Post a Comment