Well our little baby brother finally arrived on Thursday, February 2. It wasn't too bad of labor for being started again. The only complaint I have is I had to get poked 3 times for my IV and 3 times for my epidural. I guess third time was a charm for me. Asher M Evans was born at 9:26 a.m. and weighed 8lbs 7oz, and was 20.5 inches long. He has such a mild mannered little boy and has added so much joy to our home. Big Sister Emry loves him and always wants to hold him and help mommy get things for him. I was a little nervous about the transition, but so far so good. Here are some photos of our little guy!
Me at 41 weeks the night I went in to be induced
Asher's on the scale for the first time.
Mommy and Asher going to their hospital room.
His first bath
Daddy washing his hair
Meeting Big Sister for the first time.
Our little family
Sound asleep
This is how happy he was to go home!
Emry so excited to hold him at home.
Reading Asher stories.
7 comments:
Congrats!!! He is adorable and I love his name!!
Congrats! Love the name
Congrats! He is a cutie.
congrats again hope things continue to go well
Congrats Jacki! He is super Cute! Glad you are all home and doing well! Let me know if you need anything!
CONGRATS!! He's so handsome!!!
Oh my goodness! He is such a blondie! I love seeing Em with her baby brother! Darling family you guys are! I hope you get that warm weather you want to get outside. It is my saving grace too! :)
Post a Comment